COVID-19 Crisis: Presenting a unique opportunity for hope
Pastors have a real opportunity as American Christians and seekers turn to screens at home for “church” today. This period may be short-lived, because the crisis can end at any time. Therefore let us make the most of it for the Kingdom and for God’s glory.
What role can the Church play in the COVID-19 crisis?
1. Work with local, national, and global partners to reach out to communities.
2. PRAY. Set aside periods and times of prayer for the people, the nation and the world at large. You can create your own conference line here at freeconferencecall.com
3. LEARN. Find helpful information about the current reality and what you can do to help as well as resources to help you do “virtual church” well. One example is Facebook Live, which is a flexible way to stream your service.
4. DO. Give your people productive things to do to help their mental health. For example, encourage your members to use this time to foster family connections, and build relationships.
5. COME TOGETHER at every level to do your part in alliance with the government, healthcare providers, and others.
Do not hesitate to contact us email@example.com, should you require any more information.